Bulletproof Agency Network proudly presents our inaugural podcast.
This episode delves inside the Bulletproof Agency Network, helping you get an understanding of who its for, what we aim to achieve and why.
Our guests for this session are the three founding members:
- Steve Kuncewicz, Partner at legal firm BLM Law
- Paul Barnes, MD at MAP
- Michael Henderson, Founder of commercial insurance broker, Risk Box
The topics we have tackled within this episode include:
(1) Overview of the three founders, their businesses and why they are positioned to help the creative industries
(2) What exactly is the Bulletproof Agency Network and what will it offer those who engage with it?
(3) How did the Bulletproof Agency Network come to be?
(4) What passions drive the venture and what are they looking to achieve?
(5) Why Podcasts?
(6) What would constitute success?
If this is your first time listening, which for most people it will be, being episode zero, then thanks for listening.
Bulletproof is produced every month for your enjoyment and we would love you to subscribe, recommend us to your friends and rate us on iTunes.
We hope you will join us again for engaging tales from interesting agency folk, and useful insights into the wonderful creative world of the North of England